“Questions lead to answers” Michael “MJ The Terrible” Johnson – Founder & Owner – Masters of Money, LLC.
1. What is worse, failing or never trying?
2. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
3. What are you most grateful for?
4. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
5. If you won a million dollars what would you do with it?
6. What is the difference between good and evil?
7. Is it possible to know for sure exactly what is good and what is evil?
8. What is the best memory of your life you have ever had? Why is that moment so special?
9. What do you love? Why Do you love it?
10. What are you truly passionate about? Why?
11. Do you feel as if you have lived the same day over and over again?
12. If your greatest fear came true would you rise to the occasion or do nothing?
13. Isn’t making the choice to do nothing a choice in itself?
These thought provoking questions are designed to open your mind to deeper thought.
Be open to new things, willing to learn, and focused on growth. Good luck, and as always…..BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!
“No one has all of the answers. Some people are good at sports. Some people are good with people, some people are naturally intelligent, but no one has all of the answers. That said, we all can look for the answers in our lives. That’s an ability we all have.” Dr. Frincke (The doctor whose experimental drug treatment program brought me back to life/kept me alive, after I suffered from a subdural hematoma rupture in 2015.)
9 Signs That A Person Is Emotionally Intelligent – https://www.mjtheterrible.com/9-signs-that-a-person-is-emotionally-intelligent/