5 Tips For Creating A Strong Mindset:
1. Get plenty of sleep. Sleep rejuvenates the body and mind.
2. Read. Leaders are readers. Knowledge is power. Just like you are what you eat, you get out, what you put into your mind also.
3. Prioritize. Focus on the important items that will get you where you want to be first.
4. Limit distractions when possible.
5. Group like activities together, so that you can get a lot done all at once.
“When you do the right things consistently, over a long enough period of time, you are positioning yourself to be in the right place, at the right time, when opportunity strikes.” Michael “MJ The Terrible” Johnson – Founder and Owner – Masters of Money, LLC.
23 Rules To Follow To Become Successful by Michael “MJ The Terrible” Johnson – https://www.mjtheterrible.