Michael “MJ The Terrible” Johnson’s New Year’s Resolutions
1. Be the best dad I know how to be.
2. Be the best husband I know how to be.
3. Keep our family close and connected.
4. Complete the physical therapy I was not able to finish in 2016, due to national security issues.
5. Do a better job of putting up with my ex-wife, for the benefit of our son.
I was going to write do a better job of working with her, but she does not want to co-parent with me. She only wants to parallel parent, which means parenting completely separately from each other, and not working together/communicating, unless there’s an emergency. Maybe someday she will change her mind and want to work together to benefit our son’s life.
6. Spend time with friends that I haven’t seen in a while.
7. Help my mom to get her book about surviving cancer published- “My Mommy Has A Mohawk” by Jeanne P. Johnson
8. Focus on getting more sleep at night.
9. Eat healthier, by adding a salad to more meals.
10. Get my teeth fixed. (I don’t have any ill will towards the folks at Walter Reed who didn’t brush my teeth when I was in a coma. I know at the time, there was a lot of confusion, etc. Overall, even though at the time I was “The bad guy”, y’all still took amazing care of me.)
1. Grow the Masters of Money Family of Companies revenue to at least $75,000,000, and $100,000,000, if at all possible.
2. Promote and recognize key employees that deserve to be promoted and recognized.
3. Acquire 2 of our competitors.
4. Combine/coordinate our companies operations, so that the company/companies, will run in a more efficient and effective manner.
5. Raise $1,000,000 for charitable causes.
What Truly Matters In Life….. https://www.mjtheterrible.com/whattrulymattersinlife/