“MJ The Terrible” Haters,
To the people I have known throughout my life time, that always try to blame me for things in their lives, or wonder why I don’t return your calls anymore, this post is for you.
Here are some of the scenarios that I’m talking about-
1. If I haven’t spoken to you in over 3 years, how could I possibly be to blame for the problems you are having in your life now?
2. If we had a disagreement about something several years ago, I tried to work with you to find a solution to the disagreement, but you refused/refuse to talk with me about it, yet you still hold a grudge against me, even though you are the one who jumped to conclusions to begin with, and then refused/refuse to try to work things out, why/how can you blame me for any conflict/friction between us?
3. If you don’t care about the facts, and you try to turn everything you know about me into some kind of conspiracy, can you see why I don’t want you in my life, and my families lives anymore? I mean, once a person has had like 10 chances, if they still break their promises to you/keep doing the same harmful things to you over and over again, I’m sorry, but we can’t know each other anymore.
4. If you talk about myself and my family behind our backs constantly, but you say the exact opposite things to our face, how can we trust you? And yes, before we started distancing ourselves from you, we had overwhelming and definitive proof that you were/are stabbing us in the back/constantly talking shit about us! If my family and I treat you well, why would you treat us like crap?
5. If I used to work with you a long time ago, but we haven’t seen each other/don’t know each other anymore, please don’t talk about me today, as though you know me now.
Who I was 10 years ago, is not the man I am today. I’ve grown up and changed since then. Who I was in my 20’s, is not who I am in my 30’s. Over the last 10 years, I have become a father, a husband, a business owner, I almost died from a subdural hematoma rupture in my brain and had to learn how to walk and talk again. In other words……Don’t drag my name through the mud and say things about me that cause a conflict/stir the pot/make me look bad, unfairly, etc.
6. If you try to use my name without asking me or without letting me know, don’t be surprised if when someone contacts me and asks if something is okay with me, and I say no.
7. Talking shit about my wife or kids. If I find out you talk shit about my wife and/or kids, you are immediately dead to me. I’m not talking about someone talking about my wife and/or. I’m talking about saying negative/hateful/hurtful things. For example- If you call my wife the N word in front of our kids, when you think my wife and I can’t hear you, I’m sorry, but we are done.
As my business attorney said to me yesterday- “MJ, if you haven’t learned this already by now, let this be another reminder to you. You are a big target. People are going to say things about you and try to use you in a lot of ways.”
“It’s the negative naysayers and haters choice to say something can’t be done or that you can’t do something. It’s your choice if you want to prove them wrong or not.” Michael “MJ The Terrible” Johnson – Founder & Owner – Masters of Money, LLC.
A Recap Letter For Haters by Michael “MJ The Terrible” Johnson – https://www.mjtheterrible.com/arecapletterforhaters/