They say that revenge is a dish best served cold. Well these books will show you how to serve up a dish of ice cold revenge!
If you can’t let it go/turn the other cheek, and you just have to get your revenge, the following list of books, have some pretty creative and damaging ways to get the job done!
Here is my top 10 “How To Get Revenge” Book List:
1. Don’t Get Mad, Get Even by George Hayduke – https://amzn.to/2ud1mgV
2. How to Kick Someone’s Ass: 246 Ways to Take the Bastards Down by E.R. Silverman – https://amzn.to/2NbiBGy
3. The Black Book of Revenge: The Complete Manual of Hardcore Dirty Tricks and Schemes by Dr John Jackson – https://amzn.to/2L2clmJ
4. Get Even (Don’t Get Mad) by Gretchen McNeil – https://amzn.to/2KZzOFb
5. 21st Century Revenge: Down and Dirty Tactics for the Millennium by Victor Santoro – https://amzn.to/2m9hA67
6. The Book On Evil, Wicked, Mean, Nasty: A Whimsical Guide To Payback And Revenge by R. D. Krause – https://amzn.to/2NKyC7k
7. Serious Revenge: And the Art of Stealth Payback Tarrin P. Lupo – https://amzn.to/2zvIYVl
8. The Revenge Encyclopedia by Paladin Press – https://amzn.to/2N7cmTT
9. Up Yours by George Hayduke – https://amzn.to/2N94j90
10. The Private Investigator Handbook: The Do-It-Yourself Guide to Protect Yourself, Get Justice, or Get Even by Chuck Chambers – https://amzn.to/2NaA55x
“When haters knock you down, get back up and say- “You hit like a bitch!” Then do what you gotta do.” Kristi IhaveonenamelikeMadonnabitch (A friend since college, and the only girl member of “MJ The Terrible” & Team Digital Death)
“Haters, I am warning you. Stay out of my way! Now, if you decide to stay in my way, and you get run the hell over, you can’t say I didn’t warn you!” Marcus Jennings (One of my closest friends, a member of “MJ The Terrible” & Team Digital Death, and a business partner)
The Top 18 Revenge Services Websites – https://www.mjtheterrible.com/thetop18revengeserviceswebsites/
*Legal disclaimer: The information contained in this post is for information/example purposes only. If you choose to purchase any or all of the books mentioned on this post, and you decide to use any of the methods, tips, ideas, concepts and/or strategies mentioned, you are doing so at your own risk, and you agree to hold Masters of Money, LLC., The Masters of Money Family of Companies, and Michael “MJ The Terrible” Johnson, completely harmless of any and all potential liability that may occur.