They say that revenge is a dish best served cold. Well these books will show you how to serve up a dish of ice cold revenge!
If you can’t let it go/turn the other cheek, and you just have to get your revenge, the following list of books, have some pretty creative and damaging ways to get the job done!
Here is my top 10 “How To Get Revenge” Book List:
1. Don’t Get Mad, Get Even by George Hayduke – https://amzn.to/2ud1mgV
2. How to Kick Someone’s Ass: 246 Ways to Take the Bastards Down by E.R. Silverman – https://amzn.to/2NbiBGy
3. The Black Book of Revenge: The Complete Manual of Hardcore Dirty Tricks and Schemes by Dr John Jackson – https://amzn.to/2L2clmJ
4. Get Even (Don’t Get Mad) by Gretchen McNeil – https://amzn.to/2KZzOFb
5. 21st Century Revenge: Down and Dirty Tactics for the Millennium by Victor Santoro – https://amzn.to/2m9hA67
6. The Book On Evil, Wicked, Mean, Nasty: A Whimsical Guide To Payback And Revenge by R. D. Krause – https://amzn.to/2NKyC7k
7. Serious Revenge: And the Art of Stealth Payback Tarrin P. Lupo – https://amzn.to/2zvIYVl
8. The Revenge Encyclopedia by Paladin Press – https://amzn.to/2N7cmTT
9. Up Yours by George Hayduke – https://amzn.to/2N94j90
10. The Private Investigator Handbook: The Do-It-Yourself Guide to Protect Yourself, Get Justice, or Get Even by Chuck Chambers – https://amzn.to/2NaA55x
I have had my feelings hurt. I have felt like I wasn’t enough. I have been down. I have been kicked down. I have been broke. I have cried. I have screamed and yelled. I have been so frustrated that I didn’t know what I was going to do. I have bled. I have lived in my car. I have almost died. I have been through hell. I have literally had to live through the quote- “What doesn’t kill you, makes you stronger.”
I have wanted to get immediate revenge on some very deserving people, but in the end, I realized all of the people who were trying to hurt me/mess with me/bother me/take advantage of me/hold me down/hold me back/treat me unfairly, were selfish, petty, jealous, and undeserving of my attention.
They wanted me to acknowledge them by reacting to them. Instead of giving them what they wanted, I decided to use anything they threw at me as fuel to motivate me to accomplish anything and everything I want to accomplish.
What drives haters crazy, is to be ignored, and for you to get what you want in spite of their efforts to stop you.
The best form of revenge, and it is completely legal, is to live well. Living well is not only the best form of revenge, but it will drive your haters absolutely crazy!
You may be thinking, why would they create a post with all of these revenge service companies on it, if the best form of revenge is living well? The answer to that question is we are getting paid to do this post.
Even though we are making money to do this post, we still want you to get any revenge you want to get against someone, by living well. It may seem like living well won’t get you the revenge that you desire, but I can assure that it will.
You see, living well in spite of all the crap haters try to do to derail you, is the most powerful form of revenge, because it is completely demoralizing to them. Haters are petty, selfish, jealous, and they seek attention.
Living well not only completely demoralizing to them, but it is also a big fuck you, because it exposes all of their petty, selfish jealousy, and bull shit!
There is no doubt the best form of revenge is to live well. Let the haters know they can’t stop you, and they wasted all of their time hating on you, while you used their bull shit antics as fuel to get what you wanted!
Yours in success,
Michael “MJ The Terrible” Johnson
*Legal disclaimer: The information contained in this post is for information/example purposes only. If you choose to purchase any or all of the books mentioned on this post, and you decide to use any of the methods, tips, ideas, concepts and/or strategies mentioned, you are doing so at your own risk, and you agree to hold Masters of Money, LLC., The Masters of Money Family of Companies, and Michael “MJ The Terrible” Johnson, completely harmless of any and all potential liability that may occur.